Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Bigg Boss5: Dumb A** got some Brain


We kept on thinking whether she has got brain or not? Ya I am talking about Pooja Mishra aka Psycho. The dumb a** of Bigg Boss house has finally got some brain. She has now understood that SKY devta was just playing with her and took her as pawn or puppet – oh gosh – finally she got it. But, what’s the use of it when she is still a psycho – I think, once she is out of the house, she will start looking for me – Teekhi Mirchi! :P


Spare me and talk to my hand..hehehhe…and today as the a** got brains, so it was like – talk to my a**. :P :P… Vida, Shonali, Shraddha and Pooja Mishra all girls are nominated for this week’s elimination, it will be interesting to watch who leaves farting from the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...