Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Bigg Boss5: Shanti In Progress ;) ;)

"Shanti" peace is in progress in BB house according to the political party made by Amar upadhyay as the party leader. Hehehehe...but it seems his own team members don't believe in peace. They(pooja missra) themselves want to keep on picking up a fight. ;) ;)


Until and unless you realy want to have peace, nothing will change only by saying "Om Shanti" before every sentence. Mr. leader aka Amar tell your team mates that stop saying that I want peace and spare me instead she should say "I want a fight, dare me". Hehehehe ;) ;) ;)

With this psycho aka Pooja Missra in the house how can anyone even think of peace in BB house. She likes to say "AA bail mujhe maar" :P :P :P :P and I wonder even bail(bull) will be afraid to come and hit her as she might put the fake allegations on bull also. ;) ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...